Aaron Draplin Vector Illustration Tutorial
This mini vector illustration tutorial includes all the steps and shape building I did to create this illustration. Each step has been sectioned into its own artboard. All shapes and artboards are grouped and labelled.
- Full editable Sketch source file
- Artboards for each step in the design process
- Updates will be free forever after download (subscribe to the newsletter to get the free updates)
- Detailed instructions for each step in the design process (coming soon)
- A full .PDF writeup of the design process (coming soon)
Compatible with Sketch and Figma (coming soon). Adobe XD and Invision Studios available upon request.
Note: there is a method to convert the Sketch file to Figma (PC compatible), follow this guide here.
Please follow @origamiuishop on Instagram to keep updated with the status of this project.
I would love to hear feedback on this product and general ideas about origamiUI. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this questionnaire.