Food Ordering App UI Tutorial + Source File
This demo pack includes a conceptual mockup of a restaurant detail screen for a food ordering app screen designed for iPhone X. All UI components and artboards grouped and labelled.
This is just a demo for the full educational UI pack.
The full pack will include
- Full sample problem with design considerations and thought process
- 30+ components in the wireframe kit
- 10+ detailed high-fi mockups
- 30+ modular and editable components in the UI kit
- Detailed instructions for each step in the design process
- A full .PDF writeup of the design process, with worksheet templates to follow along with
- Additional challenges and sample problems
- All the font files used
- Source files for Sketch and Figma
- Updates will be free forever after download (subscribe to the newsletter to get the free updates)
- Designed for each platform from scratch
- Full editable vector files
- Based on iOS HIG design guidelines
- @1x resolution for iPhone X (375 x 812px)
Compatible with Sketch and Figma (coming soon). Adobe XD and Invision Studios available upon request.
Note: there is a method to convert the Sketch file to Figma (PC compatible), follow this guide here.
Please follow @origamiuishop on Instagram to keep updated with the status of this project.
I would love to hear feedback on this product and general ideas about origamiUI. Please e-mail email@example.com or fill out this questionnaire.